Friday, February 12, 2010

Positive Mind Set

I talked to Tom over Facebook Chat a little bit ago. He told me he has had it with the seminary. How all he has to do is look for a job that is plan b for him. He is looking for a job in Florida why I don't know what is so special in Florida.

Anyways, I haven't done a workout in 2 days and I have been slipping. I know I am gonna have those days once in a while and all I have to do is stick it out and go back to my positive mind set and get back on the wagon to continue my journey. There is no stopping me now. I want weightloss and I am gonna try my hardest to see my goal weight.

With Tom I do have my guard and wall up until I am 100% sure I am supposed to be with him. When he said Hi to me first after that was do I want to do something and that he was thinking about leaving the seminary cause he doesn't have his heart into it anymore. I guess that whatever is meant to be it's meant to be or not and we'll remain friends.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: