Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Oh not again

I was chatting with Tom last night through Facebook chat and he was telling me that the priesthood isn't for him he is looking at other options. He told me he might want to move to Florida so that he can start working and make money so he can make something of himself. He told me if he'd move he would miss his friends and family since they are all here.

He asked me how I was and how my job search was going. I told him I was still looking. I also told him there is other things I am focusing on and that was a man. I said no guy would want to date someone like me and he said that was a good goal. Not the answer I was looking for but I am once again putting up my wall and focusing on my career and weight loss like I have been doing lately. I am all I am thinking about.


~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: