Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 day weekend

I found out yesterday that Jeff left the custodial program on Monday, Yes I was heart broken cause I won't be able to see him everyday but at least I know that it was never meant to be. So I am now just moving on and enjoying my time here and I have no class tomorrow and that means a 3 day weekend. Patty, Dawn, and Jenny will be leaving tomorrow. Jenny for good but Dawn and Patty will be back. Patty will be back in May when I will be starting 2nd Term and she will be in 1st and that sucks that is happening but I will at least see her again.

Right now I am doing my laundry. Waiting for the washer to get done. I will be going shopping again this saturday to get a few things. I have Spring Break right around the corner. I leave next week Friday and I am oh so excited. I get to be home for a week in my own bed, on my own computer, eating what ever I want. Then after Spring Break I will have 4 weeks until this Term in done and I will be going on to 2nd Term.

No comments: