Saturday, March 21, 2009

Liking it more each and every day.

My feelings for Jeff are so so. I still think hes cute and all but the thing is that I don't think he has the same feelings for me but Patty is going to ask him if there is anyone he likes in our class then I will finally have my answer.

I am so looking forward to going home for Spring Break. I have a week and 4 days until I am home for a week. I miss my bed and my parents not so much and also my friends.

I am making a lot of new memories here and a lot more friends like Flo and Patty, Jenny, Matt and Dawn. When I first came here I was a loner. I sat by myslef and now I am sitting with people and making conversation. Yes I will miss it here when I leave but I hope I can make it to 2nd Term so I can spend more time with Flo and Patty if they make it.

No comments: