Saturday, March 28, 2009

80's Memories

I was just thinking about my childhood and all the funI used to have and the rhymjes I have learned. Such as these I used to say when I was a little girl and then find it on this website....

  • Miss Susie had a babyshe named him Tiny Tim She put him in the bath tubto see if he can swim He drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap He tried to fit the bathtubbut it wouldn't fit his throat Mrs. Susie called the doctorThe doctor called the nurseThe nurse called the lady with the alligator purse
  • Trick or Treatsmell my feetgimme something good to eatIf you don'tI don't careI'll pull down your underwear
  • The Freddy Kreuger rhyme (Nightmare on Elm Street)- One, two, Freddy's coming for you three, four, you better lock your door five, six, get your crusifix seven, eight, you better stay up late nine, ten, never sleep again!
  • On top of Spaghetti, all covered with cheese I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed It rolled off of the table and onto the floor and then my poor meatball rolled right out the door It rolled on to the floor and then my poor meatball it went ou the door.
  • Cinderella, dressed in yella, went upstairs to kiss a fella. Made a mistake - kissed a snake! How may doctors did it take?1,2,3,4, ...

Then here are so games I used to play.

  • Red light/Green light
  • Red Rover
  • Star (a game I made up)

No comments: