Sunday, March 22, 2009

So Confused

Horoscope for March 22, 2009
Be open and communicative about your feelings today, Kristine. Everyone may find it easy to share a fact or piece of concrete information. The challenge is to be able to share something from your heart, as opposed to something from your head. Don't think that feelings always need to be kept secret. In fact, just the opposite is true. Make sure you leave channels open for emotional expression at this time.
Yesterday as I waiting for the van I saw Jeff go to the smoking hut to smoke and that made me happy when I saw him when I was in the van he was walking back with a girl and he was talking to her that is when I got sad and my jelously comes into place. I don't know what to do anymore if I should keep on pursing to see if he likes me or just forget about it. I am so confused.

No comments: