Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update

I haven't been on here for a while. Just a quick update. I have been sice since yesterday. Then on friday my class along with 2nd Term Cusidal had this exersice that if we wanted we could walk across this high rise thigng. I didn't do it but after that we played this game where we formed 2 groups and I was on a group with Flo and Jeff. When I ran the first time I didn't get hit but the second time I did and so did. But the first time I ran I made it through and so did Jeff but when I was running back from the chair I almost ran into Jeff and after he was done he made a commet to me and said you thought I was gonna run into you and I said yes. Then when I went for the 2nd time I got hit my Greg and so did Jeff. He then came and sat by me.

Yesterday I went on the Shopping Trip and so did Jeff. He was the only one that went to Meijers and when the Van went to go pick him up and all he had was a Mountian Dew.

No comments: