Saturday, April 25, 2009

Confidence leads to Inspiration

My horoscope for April 25, 2009
"Inspiration" is the keyword for today, Kristine. You may be feeling highly motivated to move on with what others may consider impossible dreams. Impossibility has never stopped you before, and you're not likely to let it stop you now. Instead, you are more likely to consider all contingencies carefully and practically in order to make them work. Friends could be inspired by your vision and determination, and follow your example. Go for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I last blooged. I have tuned 30 and it hasn't sunk in yet but it's a new age bracket. I hope that means that new and exciting things will start happening. I am almost done with my 1st term. I only have a week and 3 days. I go home on May 6th and don't come back until the 12th. Then I will start my 2nd term and last term.

Since my first time I came here. I have become more confident and sure that my future will not be like the past. I am excited to be going into my 2nd term and seeing what 1st term will be like towards us.

I still am thinking about starting my own cleaning business. I have done a lot of research and the more I think about it the more I am sure I need to learn everything I need to start my own business.

No comments: