Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Venting: PISSED!!!

Tom pisses me off. I called him to see if he still wanted to do something and it sounded like he didn't' care. He was the one that wanted to do something. I already seen him and I don't care if I see him again until I came back home in 4 weeks. Also another friend that pisses me off is my so called friend Sarah. I called her on both my home phone and my cell and once again she never picks the phone when I call so I am saying SCREW IT, I don't care anymore about them. They never call me or answer my calls so that means they don't want to be friends. I am sick of people like this. They only want to invite me to things so that they can call me a friend and get a gift. Well no more. I don't need that shit in my life. I can't stand people like this.

No comments: