Friday, April 10, 2009

Turn for the worst

This week has not been very good. It's nice and relaxing to be at home and see family and friends but the past couple days have been not good. My Aunt Anna had fallen down and broke her hip bone. She was doing fine but today when my mom called she had taken a turn for the worst. They sent her to the ICU in the Cardic Unit. She was having a hard time breathing. So I will be going to the hospital to see her. Right now my other Aunt Anna is there. My mom is taking a half day so we can go see her. I don't need another death in the family. It's been a year and a month since my grandma passed away. I have so much going for me. I haven't been happy like this for a long time and it will break my heart if my Aunt passes away. So I am hoping and praying she can pull through this.

No comments: