Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Weird Dream

I had this weird dream last night. It was of me winning all this money. I had $100 and $50 dollar bills in my hand and then somehow my went everywhere and I was trying to pick them up and people in my class were picking them up.I got worried and told them to stop. I was taking the money out of their hands.

Here is what dreammoods.com says.......To dream that you lose money, signifies temporary unhappiness in the home and a few setbacks in your affairs. You may be feeling weak, vulnerable, and out of control in your waking life. Additionally, you may be lacking ambition, power and self-esteem.

I just don't understand why I had this dream. I am at school learning a trade that will be a stepping stone for my future. I am happy that I am doing this but the unhappiness part is that I have to be away from home for another 13 weeks.

No comments: