Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I feel loved

Well after I bitched on here about my last post. Sarah called me back and said that it was ok to come over at any time. I went. Spent some time with them. Then Tom and Tim came by and they wanted to see if I still wanted to go to Sonic with them and I did. SO I am not a Sonic virgin anymore. It was good. I had a double cheeseburger with fries and a shake.Their pineapple shake is sooo good. Then after we went by Sarah and Elliot's again. They stayed a few and then left. I was feeding Ariana and Amanda and Rob came over. I wanted to go with Tim and Tom.

I feel loved that all my friends want to spend time with me. I am gonna try to hang out the Angela tomorrow before I go with Tom to church. I still want to hang out with my other friend Sara too and maybe Tiffany.

No comments: