Monday, September 28, 2009

Day One: 14 Day Diet and Cleanse #2

Today has been a good day. I ate good and took my Quick Trim for the day until I go to bed. have been going to the bathroom a lot which is good cause my system is being flushed out. I am not eating past 8:00 p.m. anymore. That is gonna be one of my new life habits. I will eat before 8 and nothing after. Oprah and Khole of what I read do this. I drink a lot of water today. More than 8 glasses. I am feeling a little lighter since I have been going to the bathroom a lot.

Losing weight has 2 meaning. The fist one when I goggled it was eating healthy and exercising and there is the other side to it. of how does the body lose wight the weight is by going to the bathroom by peeing or pooping.

I am looking into weight loss tools such as food scales and the Fit & Fresh food storage containers. I was looking through Sparkpeople and they have 4 different kinds of food storage containers. The Fit & Fresh Smart Portion Lunch Kit/Fit & Fresh Meal on the Go Combo Kit/Fit & Fresh Smart Portion Prep Kit/Fit & Fresh Gourmet Cuisine Kit. This is something I need to help me with my portion control.

I also started keeping a food log. I haven't worked out yet but I will do some weight training as soon as I get off. I am gonna be focusing on my upper body. No cardio yet cause I am taking it slow so that I don't give up.

No comments: