Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stopping the excuses

Queen Latifah,Monique, Kelly Osborn,Beth Chapman. These woman have all lose weight. They are all skinny. Why can't I do this and I can't. I don't know what my problem is that I can't be focused on eating healthy and exercise. I can't figure out what is stopping me from focusing on my health. If my problem is my laziness then I have to figure out what I can do I change this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diet Pills
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have used many different kind of products in the past and the one that has worked for me was Hydroxycut and now I am about to get Quick Trim which is a product that Kim and Khloe Kardashian used to lose weight. I wanna see if this will be something that I like and I can use on a daily basics. I know Khloe also exercised for 45 minutes, 5 days a week. I am on the other hand is going to take it slow and try and see if I can be committed to working out and eating healthy. I have to make the effort and quit with the BS excuses I keep telling myself.

No comments: