Monday, September 07, 2009

It's a start......Small steps

I don't get it. I seen Tom yesterday it's like he is hardly changing. I still have feeling for him that I gotta stop. I gotta focus on my Career. That and my weight loss are #1.

Well I didn't do what I wanted to do today but I did my upper body. I did biceps,triceps,butterflies, Shoulders, and abs. I forget to write in my food journal and I stayed up late last night and eat bad but at least I am making a little change by exercise. I know that I don't have a boyfriend and I am not engaged I have the thought in my mind of not being a fat bride or to put it in nicer terms a plus size bride. I want to be able to walk into any store and not think about my size. I hope once I start to lose weight that my feet will get thinner there are a lot of cute shoes I like and would like to get and can't cause of my wide feet.

No comments: