Monday, August 18, 2008

Amazing

I am changing my life a little at a time. I am watching what I eat, I am more focused on me, I am going to church cause I want to not just because I have to. I pray at night more than I used to. I am more happier with my life now then I have ever been.

I had another dream about my grandma. This is like the 4th or 5th time I had one of her in it. Last night I had a dream that my mom and I were at my old house/my grandmas old house. We walked in the door and I always gave her a kiss and a hug and said my grandma in polish. We sat on the couch and talked and she looked happy. She was laughing. As I am tying this I am in tears. I know that she is resting in peace and she is safe up in heaven with God. I still do think about her and miss her very much and I will never stop thinking about her. I know she is watching down on me and her sprint is with me. But everyday is getting better and I am crying less and getting on with my life.

Here is what dream moods.com says.....To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend alive in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

Then again I had another dream about my family. My younger sister was holding my baby girl. I do want to have a baby girl and name her after my Grandma. I hope this dream ties together with the one I had
a few days ago with the wedding dream I had. I have had wedding dreams before and could never see his face and then few days ago when I had this dream I saw my friend Toms face (the one I like). I am hoping it will come true and we do get together and get married and have a baby,

No comments: