Friday, August 22, 2008

Venting

~My Horoscope for Today~
If things haven't been going too well with those you spend the majority of your time with, it might be time to consider your expectations of them. Ask yourself what kinds of demands you place on others and if they're truly fair. Is it possible that you expect the same from others as what you give but that maybe they aren't able to match your level of performance? Consider talking with the people involved and find out how they are feeling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My horoscope is partly true. I am pissed that I always have to see my friend and he never wants to see me at my house. It's all one sided. All he cares about is himself and his own feelings. I don't know how to tell him in a way I don't want to have him get mad at me. It's been hard for me to express my feelings to anyone. I always keep them to myself. But I am sure that if Tom and I ever get together I am not gonna be seeing him as much as I am now or else we won't see each other.

No comments: