Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A New Beginning

~My Horoscope for Today~
You can expect your mood to improve today, Kristine. The projects that you have at the moment, both professional and private, should be progressing well. You feel reassured and are encouraged to make some new plans. If you continue to keep up the good rhythm you will have success redefining your professional life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had another wedding dream last night but this time I wasn't getting married it was my cousin Lucy which is already married and I was her Maid of Honor. So I looked up what my dream meant and this is what it means....To see a wedding in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. Dreams involving weddings are often negative and highlight some anxiety or fear. It often refers to feelings of bitterness, sorrow, or death. Alternatively, wedding dreams reflect your issues about commitment and independence.

No comments: