Thursday, August 21, 2008

What the heart wants the heart will get.

~Quote from a Oprah e-mail~
If you haven't before, start having dreams. Have lots of them. Have great dreams, have small dreams. - James B. Stewart


~My horoscope for Today~
The energies from the day should have you feeling pretty good, Kristine. Your spirits should be high and laughing may well be a good part of your day. When you laugh, it gets other people going. They can't but laugh too. This is a powerful effect to have! You may find that you can transfer the enthusiasm and good feelings you have to those that are around you today. Share your positive energy by smiling, laughing and just being yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been thinking about after I Graduate From MCTI that I might start my own cleaning business. Right now I am reading into everything I need to know about dong this. My friend Tom said that he would like to help me and wants to work along with me. That would help me a lot since he knows a lot about knowing about what you need to know about owning your own business.

I had hang out with my friend Tom a couple days ago. I have a long day that day by waking up at 5 am and going to bed at 12 am. So anyways about the day. We had gone over Elliot and Sarah's house (friends of ours) and Elliot told us that he will be having a anti Baby Shower/ My ex and their friend Rob's B-day on September 6th. So Tom said that he would go. Along with their friend Kevin, and Elliot's Brother Tim. I will be seeing Shawn (Kevins girlfriend), and my ex-bf wife Amanda. So this is the first baby shower that I will be attending without my mom and knowing anyone there. Except for Shawn, who I met once and talked to a few times. I seen my ex's wife at Sarah and Elliot's Wedding last year but never got introduced to her. Witch I don't want to meet her but if I do I do.

So later on today I will be again going over to Toms grandfather house to help him clean up. I also want to see him again. I am completely fallen for him and I am in love. I have listened to my heart and what the heart wants the heart will get. I love spending time with him and can't wait till the day when he confesses he likes me and when we first kiss. I will be writing about that when it does happen.



No comments: