Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Dream : Feels like it may come true one day

Two nights ago I had another wedding dream and this one wasn't the usual one that I don't see who I am marrying. I actually saw the guy and it was my friend Tom that I like. If I believe it or not I can actually see myself marrying him. I never thought that when I met him that I would ever date him or actually fall in love with him like I am. He calls me more often and we also flirt a lot too and I love spending time with him. I don't have a best friend but If I did he would be it.

I get daily horoscopes and here is what mine said today........The stars indicate that love and romance are in your favor, Kristine, and you will find that this area of your life is indeed going well. Shower your partner with love and affection. The more hugs and kisses, the better. You honey's ego wants to be stroked. You can earn points by petting their head and scratching them beyond their ears. Be careful, however, that you don't spoil them to the point that they become arrogant and self-centered, and end up disregarding all of your wants and needs.

No comments: