Sunday, August 24, 2008

Venting : Confused & I don't care

Last night I was over my friend Elliot's House and we were talking about things and some how we were talking about guys and girls and somehow he mentioned that I wasn't his type and pats me the leg. Then he still touches me and when we calls me he says how is my sexy mama. He said he does like this girl named Sheryl and wants to know how he can get her to go out with her then I tell him. I told myself this is my last draw and I will not be interested in him. I have too many things on my mind to think about some guy. I still want to move to California in the future. I still have things here to get accomplished before I start a new chapter in my life.

I am still thinking about owning my own cleaning business. I am focused on that getting the things I need to get done. I still have some thinking to do and I am so confused about Tom's actions. Since he did tell me I am not his type then I am taking that it's a sign telling me to back off and stop the flirting and stop thinking about men. I do hate them. They are nothing but trouble and right now and I need to focus on me.

No comments: