Friday, August 15, 2008

My future looking Bright I gotta wear shades

I am getting excited that I have about 5 weeks till I am in California. I wish I could go there and never come back. I have found out that last week Talia (my ex-friend) moved to Louisiana. It's like damn all these people are moving out of Michigan and I am stuck here. Well what ever my life takes me and if I am meant to stay in Michigan then I will stay.

I can't wait till I get MCTI out of the way cause that way I can look for a job in my career and I can start saving money for a car and then getting the hell out of my house.

My weight loss is going good. I am noticing my curves and my clothes are fitting better on me. My goal of getting my pictures done by a professional photographer is getting closer but I can't decide who I want. I am leaning towards The Shooting Gallery but another one I am thinking of is Arising Images.

No comments: