Friday, September 05, 2008

Another Wedding Dream

Lat night I had another Wedding Dream but this time I saw myself Thin and wearing a Red wedding Dress. Why a red wedding dress. I don't know. I am a traditional girl and I would not be wearing a red wedding dress on my wedding day. Anyways, I was walking around waiting to get married. There were a few before me. The bouquets were fake and they looked ugly as hell. Not my style. Then somehow I was ducking and trying to hide while I was walking so that none of my guests could see me. I think I saw my friend Tom standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me but I wasn't sure. Right now I am not focusing on him. I have more important things to focus on such as my cleaning business.

Well anyways here is what dreammoods.com has to say.....To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship......ok what I don't know is what this exactly means. It could mean many things, like I am trying to figure out if I should really forget about Tom or just leave it alone and let things work out on their own until I am focused on my life and that is going to take a while. Since I will be starting MCTI soon and then it'll take me 6 months to Graduate and then I will be focused on finding a full-time job while I am trying to figure out my cleaning business.

No comments: