Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's 2:45 in the morning and I can't sleep

It's 2:45 in the morning and I can't sleep. I am so excited that I have one more day until I leave for California. It's been a couple years since my last visit. Lots of new things to see when I arrive. then I still have to pack and print out my e-ticket. I can't wait to see both of my sisters and cosin and go on my first wine trip Also I am exctied to see that my friend Sara is finally here back in Mi. Can't wait to see her then sometime this month or early next month my other friend Sarah is going to have twins. I am hoping they are healthy when they are born. Then I have my 10 year reunion in November and I never thought this day would come to quick. Damn I feel old. It will be good to see old classmates again. Then I keep asking my self where has summer gone. Well for a week for me it will still be warm. Ahh that California sun. I love it.

No comments: