Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 - 7 years later- The Day that changed the world.

Wow! Its been 7 years since the attacks in New York City, Shanksville Pennsylvania, and Washington DC. I am watching the replay of that day on September 11,2001 on MSNBC. This is the day that changed the U.S and probably the whole world.

I remember what I was doing on that day. I woke up and answered the phone and my sister was asking me if I knew what was going on and I said no so she told me turn on the TV and I saw one of the Twin Towers on fire. My first thought was there was a fire but as I was watching I heard a plane flew into it. It was on every news channel. Back then I was 22 years old and now here I am 7 years later and I am 29 years old. Watching TV and reliving that day. This is the day that the war started and still we haven't gotten Osama Bin Lade. We don't know if he is alive or dead. We hacent heard from him in a while but we have to be ready for him.

I was in California 7 years ago before 9/11 and I am going again after 9/11 and security has been really tight to protect the passengers flying.

~Moment of silence~

8:46 a.m.
- Marking the time of impact at the north tower.

9:03 a.m. - Marking time of impact at south tower.

9:59 a.m. - Marking collapse of the south tower.

10:29 a.m. - Marking collapse of the north tower.


We will never forget what happened on September 11, 2001.

No comments: