Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I can't believe it happened

Well on Saturday I had my friend Sarah's Baby Shower. It was nice she had about 25 women there. When the Baby Shower ended I was waiting to help them and Amanda walked by and said she thought my purse was cute and I said thank you. Well anyways, I had helped bring the pop to their house and who else helped was Shawn (Kevin's Girlfriend) and Amanda (my ex-boyfriend's wife) . I had talked to some of Elliot's family until Tom called and I talked to him for a while and he asked me who was there and I told him some of Elliot's family,Shawn and Amanda. then after I got off the phone with him Amanda was talking to Sarah about going to dinner for my ex-boyfriend's birthday. Then as I got off the phone with Tom. She asked me me if I wanted to join them as I was more than welcome to join them and I said yes. So I went to pick up Tom and we went on our way. So we headed to their condo and waited for Kevin and Elliot and Sarah. Then we all headed to Fishbone's on the Nautical Mile in St Clair Shores.

We go there waited about 15 minutes for a table and then we got seated. We all talked I even talked to Amanda for a bit. I can't even believe that I would actullay talking to her and I was fine with it. By that I knew am over my ex. After dinner we went back to my ex's condo and had drinks and some ice cream cake which was good.

Over all I had a long day and I am glad that had happened and it is done with. I already got a thank you note from Sarah. This is the fastest I had ever gotten a thank you note for someone. I can't wait till she has the babies. I will go see her when they are born.

I have 1 week till I leave for California and I am getting excited to see my sisters and cousin Donna and not to mention Lola my sisters friend/roommate Jamie's Dog. It's a cute puggle and I'm going to be able to play with it during the day. I love dogs. When I arrive I plan on gong to dinner with my sisters but I'll see what happens cause both of my sisters have been fighting and I hope they make up when I get there.

No comments: