Thursday, September 11, 2008

Unplug myself from everything today

My horoscope for September 11, 2008.........This kind of strange day doesn't come around very often, Kristine. It will seem as though you no longer know what you want. Do you have a yen to work or to take off for the other side of the globe? People may become nonplussed because you will be thinking that to explain your point of view is pointless. The best thing to do may be to unplug yourself from your usual activities and go for a walk. At this point, you have nothing to lose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow this is true. Right now I don't know what I want to do. So I am glad that I am going to California next week Wednesday. I need a vacation away from here and the state of Michigan. Later on tonight I am going to plan on taking a walk just so I can clear my thoughts and figure out what I want to do. Plus I had a dream last night that didn't make sense.

No comments: