Monday, August 31, 2009

I am now on Twitter

So I gave in and signed up today for Twitter. Why? I don't know. I am gonna try it out and see if I like it. If I don't then I will either leave it alone or delete it.

I am starting to get my mind into Health/Fitness mode. I wanna workout and take my first step and start walking around the my neighborhood. I just can't get started. I know I have to put my mid to it and start walking when I don't want to and maybe that will start me up again.

I have been on this Journey on this Diet wagon for a long time. Since I was 7 and that is been a long time and I just want to finally end this journey and start a new one by Maintaining the weight I want to be at but now this wagon has just stopped and didn't wanna go anywhere.

I also have been thinking that when I get married I don't want to be a fat bride. I want to look good in my pictures. I don't know when that will be but I gotta start NOW.

No comments: