Saturday, August 15, 2009

Love is on my mind

Horoscope for today
Love is probably on your mind for most of the day, Kristine, so give your heart the full attention that it desires. It could be that you are having trouble communicating with a loved one right now, so try to be patient. It is one of those situations in which you are trying to pass someone on the sidewalk and as you move left, the other person moves right. If you move right, the other person moves left. Each time you bump into each other head on. Let the other person make the first move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love has always been on my minf. I want to be and feel loved. I am just waiting for that time when I will be the right guy that will come into my life and love me for me.

No comments: