Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't get myself motivated

I am the only one that can change me and do something about it. But I can't get into the habit of being more active. I want to get into running but I hear so many things about you need to start off but walking then run a minute but then I heard that I need to start getting in to routine of just walking a treadmill and then build up my endurance into jogging then start running. I know that I will quit of I start off with just trying to run. I want to run Marathons for Charity and sign up for the Team in Training. I am so confused. I don't know who to listen to and where to start up again. When I was younger it was easy for me to get back on the diet wagon and now it's harder and I just can't get myself to get back on. I want and need to be more active. It's better said then done and I need to start somewhere. I heard that you need to start even when you don't even feel like it. I can't get myself motivated.


I also need to discipline myself. I want to eat healthier. I am not giving up carbs and cheese right away. I need to slowly limit how much I eat of both.

No comments: