Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pushing Myself to Change Myself

I need to push myself to workout so that I can start exercising Once I start getting into it I will hopefully be motivated into workout a lot more often.

Mt old classmate almost lost 50 lbs and now she is a lot skinner than me. I keep asking myself "What is wrong with me, why can't I stick to something for more then a couple of months". I am pissed at myself for doing this through out my life. I need to break my habit and start getting serious about my weightless and stop kidding myself. I am 30 years old and as I get older I want it's gonna be a lot harder for me to lose this weight. I know this is my decision and what I am deciding now is to slowly change my habits from my bad eating to my laziness and now I have to Eat healthier and be more active in my life. That is a change that I will slowly get myself into.

No comments: