Sunday, August 09, 2009

Longest application process ever

I just filled out a very long job application for Henry Ford Hospital where my friend Jenny Works. I am hoping that I can get a interview there and be able to get a job where she works. It'll also be nice to start working again and start making money. The job is for Environmental Services Assistant -contingent/days position. It is a 8 hour job but I don't know if it's full time. I hope since I do have experince in it that I will have my application looked at first. It doesn't say how much it pays but I hope it's between 10 to 12 dollars.

Complete Description - Summary

Cleans, disinfects, and/or polished a variety of items within an assigned area through use of various equipment, specified antiseptic solutions, and detergents. May sweep floors, scrub tubs and toilets, polish fixtures, empty refuse containers, and the like in accordance with established policies, procedures, and guidelines. Maintains cleaning products, supplies, carts, and equipment in clean and orderly fashion. Performs routine maintenance on equipment notifying manager of damage or major repairs. Returns unused supplies to storage area. Prepares patient rooms by removing and replacing soiled linens, disposing of refuse, making beds, and rehanging curtains. Inspects and ensures patient rooms are clean, appropriately stocked, and neatly arranged.

No comments: