Sunday, August 09, 2009

Tomorrow is a new Day

Tomorrow is a new day to start a new healthy lifestyle. I need to become more active. depends on the weather if its' not too hot, I wanna go on a walk for at least 15 minutes. I need to clear my head and start fresh but I know that little thing inside my head in gonna say ahh I don't feel like it I'll go later or tomorrow. I don't know what it is but it usee to be easy for me to go back on track but sice I got older and a lot of failure in my past has gotten me to this pint and that voice that popped into my head discouraging me chagne my lifestyle.

I need to find a way to get rid of that little voice that is no good in my wanting to change my life.
I also have to TRY and not give up so easy. I am 30 and I need to start this again and stick with it. I have to give up the excues and start taking care of myself.

No comments: