Friday, August 07, 2009

New Outlook on the Food I used to eat

A couple of years ago I was watching You Are What You Eat on the BBC. The women on that show told these girls what they put in a hot dog and after that I am staying away from hot dogs. I will also not eat Duck/rabbit/Venison (Deer)/Calfs (Baby Cow) and now bacon (Pig-Pork Belly). Ewww I will not touch that stuff anymore. I was watching Hows its made and they both had Bacon and Hot Dogs. I am so glad I saw that and now I know I don't need that in my body.

Then fast Food. I can not eat Taco Bell anymore. My stomach does not agree with it. So I guess me not eating these food is a good thing. The less I eat the better it is for my health. I am taking this eating healthy step my step cause I know if I do it I will end up giving up.

As I came back from Cali. I have been craving Thai Food (Pad Thai)/Sweets/ and Avocados or guacamole. No I am not pregnant. These seem like some what of a healthy change except for the sweets. I have a huge sweet tooth.

I am trying to change my eating habits and not eat beef anymore. I still eat chicken but I wanna be a Vegetarian one day. I love animals and I need to elimate beef and pork. The cute cows and pigs. These small little changes but I am getting closer to being a Vegetarian.

No comments: