Friday, February 13, 2009

Amazing

Horoscope for February 13, 2009
In spite of your feelings to the contrary, you are bound to be successful. It is likely that you are involved in some sort of group project that is requiring a lot of time and effort of you. All indications are that those efforts will pay off shortly. Continue to work those long hours, even if it means pulling an all-nighter or two. In just a few months time you will have caught up on your sleep and will be rolling in the money.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I saw this I knew my future was on the right track. I has a weird dream last night, I was playing a slot game at a hotel lobby. I was next to Kara (Jeana's daughter from the real house wife's of Orange Country). This was my second dream that I had of her that she was in it. I guess I was friends with her. Anyways, I had won over 2,000 dollars but what happened was the women came and I couldn't find my purse and then my mom came and told me that my purse was in the hotel room. Then after I woke up so I don't know what would of happened after.

Then I went on dreammoods.com and looked for money and this is what it says......
  • To see or win money in your dream, symbolizes that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money may represent confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is frequently a symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.
This makes me happy to know that in the future I will be seeing successs and that I have been wanting for a long time and I can't wait will I finally see my dreams coming true. All I want is to be successful and make a lot of money to where I can buy things I want and still not have to worry about if I have enough in the bank.

No comments: