Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Dream about my Grandma

I had a dream last night and I was at a house. I don't know if it was my house but I was in my bedroom. It was a new house and we had people come by to look at it kind alike a open house. Towards the end of my dream before I woke up I was in my room and and my grandma comes in my room. She had a smile on her face. This was like my 6th dream about her. I do miss her but I know that every time I dream about her she is smiling. My mom tells me that when she is smiling means that she isn't suffering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my dream dress. Its from Platinum for Priscilla of Boston. It's a very expensive dress that costs $5,000 and up. Strapless gown with beaded pearl bodice, full A-line front, 3-tiered embroidered train. Available in Ivory Silk Satin and White Silk Satin.

I don't care about the price all I care about is that I found the dress that will make me looking beautiful and that will beat Amanda's (my ex's wife) wedding dress.
You can't see the bottom but only a little. All of their gown are hand swen and I love how the bodice, skirt, and train of the gown has a lot of beading to it.

No comments: