Monday, February 09, 2009

Update

Last Friday My parents,sister, and I went to my old neighborhood. I didn't want to go back but I had no other choice. It's hard to go back to my past to where I grew up but in the end I was ok with it. My grandmas old house and the ones and the 2 my parents used to own are all owned by Mexicans who are fixing it up. I am glad to see that they aren't ruined.

Then Last night I was on my phone checking Facebook and my ex-boyfriends wife posted some of her wedding pictures. I never thought I would ever see them but I am kinda glad that I did.I will be having a much better and more expensive wedding than theirs. The Wedding pictures turned out crappy, the cake looked horrible and not to mention she only had a Maid of Honor and one Bridesmaid. Her Dress and the bridesmaids dresses looked ugly and the flowers were also ugly. She has no style or class even though she pretends too.

I will have all the best vendors that I can afford and it will all be put together beautify.

No comments: