Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Horoscope

My Horoscope for February 5, 2009
If you have had a long-standing interest in film or photography, today would be a good day to explore that interest further, Kristine. You will likely receive an opportunity to learn some of the intricacies of the craft. And who knows, maybe you will decide to go into the business on a professional basis. If indeed this is your true love, you should find a way to incorporate it into your life in whatever way possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have so many dreams and one of them is to get into photography. I want to buy myself a professional camera and learn how to take really good photographs. It's a hobby so I don't care if it doesn't turn into something professional.

I am still tying to figure out if my dream of becoming a Massage Therapist is still alive deep inside of me. I have a lot to focus on. To my #1 focus at MCTI and finding a job after I graduate to really think about what i really want out of my life.

No comments: