Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Really Good Dream

I just had a really good dream last night. It all started when my family and I went over my cosin Thresa's house. I didn't see Rob my cousins husband and my dad but it had her sons TJ an drew. We were sitting at the table eating dinner then after it went to me making out with a guy. I don't remmebber his name though. I think it was Dave but anyways when we were leaving and I kissed and hudgged my cousin good-bye she told me that I had a glow to my face. Then my dream turned to me at home on the computer with my friend Tom behimd me. He saw that I hs some persoal ads through my e-mail and I don't remember what he said. Then at he end and the greatest part is that I got married. It was was some glitsy hollywood banquet area. It looked awesome. I was in the womans room to where the bride and other woman could do their thing. I hung up my dress like it was a showing at a meusum. I looked up and there was my cosun Janae and Kim Kardashian congrating me. By them I had already changed and I walked back to my seat. You think that I would of sat by my husband but I was sitting my mom mom and dad. I don't know where my sisters were or by that fact my husband. As I was getting my slef comfortable I look up and it was Khole Kardashian. I got up to give her a hug. She said to me hi my bestfriend congratualtions then we hugged. Then I woke up.

Wow! Now that was a good dream. I hope when I move to California I will get the chance to meet some celebrities and become friends with them.

No comments: