Friday, February 20, 2009

It's easy to give up when you don't even try

I always take the easy way out and I always give up. How the hell am I ever gonna learn anything if I don't even try. This goes for learning the guitar. If I want something bad enough I have to keep focus and try my best until I succeed.

MCTI is my stepping stone to bigger and better things and I have to do what to takes to get where I want to go I have work hard and that is what I have to do. I know what God will help guide me through out my life and lead me to the right direction.

I have 4 more days until I leave. I am almost ready to move out there for 6 months and learn all I can that will help me graduate so that I can get a decent job rather than working retail.

I see what I was telling myself in my friend Angela. She is in the same boat I am until I made the decision to move on to another boat that will take me to another direction in my life. I will never be in the boat again.

No comments: