Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick Update

Ok I am offically at MCTI and I know it's been a while since I last updated. I have been busy with school things and stuff. I am relived that I am finally doing something with my life. I have the whole month of March to be here and then on April 2nd I leave for home for a week and then it's back to school. I will be going on my first train ride and kinda looking foreward to it. Well I will try to update more since I have a password to the computer lab and I will take advantage of it.

I have been doing a lot of reading and soul searching since I have been here and since this coming week will be different from my first week which was pretty busy. I will be getting more into school work. I will be doing a lot of studying once I get more into the term.

No comments: