Saturday, February 21, 2009

My day

I spent the day with Tom. I went to church with him and then we came back here to relax. Were waiting for a call from Matt to see when he wanted to out to dinner with us. Then we went to dinner at 6:30. Went to a new place in downtown Utica called Shamrocks. I never went there but Tom and Matt did. Anyways, every time I am with Tom, every now and then he talks dirty to me. Like for example we were talking on the phone and he was singing get o tof your clothes and into my car and yes he really said this to me and he is supposed to be going into the priesthood. He told me that he wanted to get that out of his system and he still makes those kids of comments to me. He isn't going back into the semary until the fall. By then I hope to have a guy I am dating.

No comments: