Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I know what I want and I know what I need

I had a great meeting with my Counselor Caroline and I told her about my wanting to start my own business and she gave me some helpful information. I didn't tell her about what kind of business I want to own. I only told a few people and that is it.


When I thought to myself. What I need to do to make me happy in my own life. I needed to put things in my own hands and do what wanna do. Such as I decided to think about what would make me happy. 


I know what I want and I know what I need. I know not to listen to negativity and not to tell anyone what I want to do in my life so that I can not get discouraged from doing what I wanted to do in my life. It's my life and I am living it the way I want.

Me wanting to start my own business has save me a lot of confidence and second thoughts about moving to California. Don't get me wrong every time I visit my sisters. I love it there and I did see myself having a life there. I did my research and I know it is a lot of money to move there. They say it's worst then Michigan. When I am in California to visit I am so happy but where ever my life takes me I will follow it and see where I end up living. Here in Michigan where I have lived all my life or in California where I have visited many times.

So I am gonna stay in Michigan until I completely decide that I have stated the process to owning my own business. Now I have to write a business plan and take it to the Macomb County Planning & Economic Development in Mt Clemens.

No comments: