Sunday, November 22, 2009

Much of your success will come from your mental commitment

From a local newspaper online article for the Detroit Free Press. Found here. It has a saying that I need to stick in my head. A saying from one of the local Personal Trainers who I look for motivation and I tone into her Saturday Ustream webcast. Jennifer DiDonato from Madefit.com. I mentioned her in a past blog post and she is helped me with getting motivated and helping me get a better workout plan. Here is what she said about working out with a Wii Fit. "Local trainer Jennifer DiDonato said there is a market for things like the Wii Fit, and that no matter what workout plan you follow, much of your success will come from your mental commitment."

It is all in your mind. Your brain controls  what you do. It's is the most powerful part in you body. That is when I have to work on. My thinking when I don't feel like exercising.I am taking my problems and working on them so that I am able to see what needs working on so I can get that out of my life and replace that with new habits that are healthy.

No comments: