Thursday, November 05, 2009

My Business

My oh my I have been doing some thinking. It seems that the thought of me owning my own business is coming back to me. I am doing some major thinking and do I really want to do more research on owning my own business.

I want to be successful at something and I am hoping that God is leading me to this. I know it takes a lot of time, hardworking, and a lot of money to get a business going.

The business I want to own is a bridal boutique. I have never worked on a bridal boutique before but I did have 5 years in retail and I am passionate about this cause my boutique will not be like any other boutique. I have found out I can have someone help me. So people with disabilities can own their own business.
~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: