Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why I want to own my own business?‏

Owning my own business will give me a sense of accomplishment. I have  
always wanted to own my own business but I thought I knew what career  
I wanted to go in. There are pros and cons to owning a business. I  
have given it a lot of thought and researched a lot too. I still have  
more to think about and research to look into. I know I can do this  
but all I need is help starting my business and get the right people  
hired in and I'll be on my way.
 
I want my business to grow and help hire a lot of people to help out  
the economy in Michigan. I have so many ideas to help my business  
grow into something that no other boutique has.
 
I also don't want to feel that I can get fired or laid off. I know  
owning a business has a lot of responsibilities. I am not gonna give up.  
I hope this is my passion and it's not just a idea or a thought  
running through my mind. I know that I can do this. I will do what  
ever it takes to see if this is a idea or a passion. I won't find out  
until I have a final word of until I get papers signed and a key to my  
business. After that will be getting my store all set up with all the  
merchdise and having a grand opening of my store.

No comments: