Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pregnant Dream

Dreammoods.com Dream Descriptionn

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it.  This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a dream last night that I Found out that I was pregnant. I went to the Doctors and she felt my stomach and told me that I was. The guy I was dating in my dream was named Alex but he looked like this guy named Tony that I worked with at K-Mart. He had dark hair and he was tall and good looking. Also Jenny the personal trainer that I follow was also in my dream. I told her first before I told the the guy who got me pregnant. I told her that I was lazy and not did cardio but a lot of weights and she told me that I didn't look it and then I woke up.


The description of the dreammoods.com is true.  I am not ready to talk to anyone about my career decision until I know for sure it's gonna happen. I only tod a few people and that is it for now. It is a new direction in my life that I want to go and pursue and a goal of mine that I am working very hard at and I will not stop till I know I can open my business. If I do tell all I will get is negative comments that I do not need. This is what I want to do and I will see it through.

3 comments:

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia said...

It's interesting that you said that you were lazy but the doctor in your dream disagreed.

Dreaming about a doctor can be a sign that you need someone to take care of you.

Maybe you need someone to provide you with emotional support - to let you know that you are strong and energeticf enough to succeed.

Source: http://www.meaningofdreams.org

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.