Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mind focus/Positive Thinking

I have not done any walking this week and most of last week. I did little cardio and I have been doing my weights. I feel I am losing inches but I don't know cause I don't measure myself. But I do feel it on my clothes and or feels Good.

I saw a 2 hour success story of the past winners/contestints of the Biggest Loser. I was thinking to myself "why can't I be like them and stick to a routine where I am doing my new workout plan cardio 30 minutes 6 days a week and aling with that some weight training.

I heard that when you want to maintain the weight that you lost and have gotten to your goal weight you have got to workout for an hour and a half for 6 days.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am hoping I will be able not eat too much and drink to much.



~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone~

No comments: