Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today's word is.......CHANGE.

"You can not change someone but you can change yourself." Sometimes change is good and sometimes it can be bad. What I what to change about myself is good and it's for the better. 
  1. I want to change my bad habits for new healthy ones.
  2. I want to change the way I look.
  3. I want to change the way I feel.
  4. I want to change my life.
  5. I want to control my actions.
  6. I want to control my decisions.
  7. I want to control my life
  8. I want to discipline myself.
  9. I want to be fit and healthy.
  10. I want to exercise 6 days a week without any excuses.
  11. I want a healthy lifestyle.
"You can not change someone but you can change yourself." Sometimes change is easy and sometimes it's hard. My life is starting to change.

    No comments: